Kelly Services are recruiting for a Senior Electrical and Instrumentation Technician with a County Kildare based automation and instrumentation company. This is a full-time permanent position.
Prior waste and water treatment experience required.
- Chemical treatment and monitoring such as dosing pumps analysers.
- Flow meter commissioning & calibrations.
- Radio install and repairs, Data Loggers.
- Ensure Chemical treatment and monitoring equipment instrumentation is calibrated serviced to meet standards.
- Support the operation and Maintenance of equipment as part of the Service Team.
- Carry out planned and reactive Maintenance as required
- Problem Solving.
- Handle minor electrical maintenance and installations for instrumentation.
- Previous Electrical experience in the industry is desirable but not essential or a general understanding of the water industry and instrumentation.
- Ideally someone who is electrically qualified or competent to join a team of specialist Technicians.
- Chemical treatment i.e. Chlorine, Ferric and monitoring experience Chlorine, Ph, Turbidity etc.
- Understanding or flow meters and general principles of operation.
- Experience with Radio systems and or Data Loggers.
- Be a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
- Be a punctual, motivated and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Demonstrate a positive approach to work and be able to work well unsupervised on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence, Safe pass, Confined space training.
- The candidate must be highly proficient in spoken and written English.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.