Title: Senior Document Controller
Location: Dun Laoghaire
* Responsible for the archival of GMP records in compliance with company record retention schedule.
* Co-ordinates record retrieval from in-house and external storage provider as required by internal customers.
* Provides archive support during audits and inspections to ensure rapid retrieval of records from internal and external archives as requested by the auditors/inspectors and internal customers.
* Performs record destruction at the end of the retention period for both the company and third-party business partners as necessary.
* Understands record requirements and ensures effective resolution of electronic record management system queries or requests.
* Provides support and training to staff on the site electronic record management system.
* Issues, reviews, reconciles, and archives paper logbooks in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
* Prepares documents for offsite storage and co-ordinates transport of records off-site.
* Identifies improvements to archiving procedures and implements those identified to improve efficiency and streamline the record archival and retrieval process.
* Gathers meaningful metrics for the archival process and critically evaluates the data gathered to be used to drive archive improvement measures and efficiencies.
* Communicates archive deliverables clearly with management and stakeholders on a regular basis.
* Works with all departments to ensure that records are archived in a regular manner and develops a schedule.
* Maintains the electronic table of contents for all QA procedures and methods.
* Provides site-wide support on the reconciliation of controlled forms.
* Prepares document listing for audits and inspections.
* Provides support to the Quality Systems team in the generation of team metrics.
* Supports the Quality Systems team deliverable as required during audits and inspections.
* Undertake other duties that may be assigned by manager
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.