Title: Senior Customer Service Executive
Location: Co. Tipperary
The Senior Customer Service Executive plays an important support role for the International Customer Services Department of the company. The successful candidate works in conjunction with various other departments as well as key personnel in sites across the company. The Senior Customer Service Executive creates, establishes, and maintains accurate, efficient, and up-to-date administrative systems and processes to make sure that each product is distributed in compliance with Group, Company, Contract Client, Regulatory and Safety Standards.
- Supply support for International Customer Services.
- Manage customer queries and respond efficiently.
- In charge of maintaining order entry and processing credit claims for customers.
- Present necessary documentation to meet deadline for shipping of goods.
- Create and produce records accurately.
- Keep the administration systems and processes organised.
- Consistently identify improvements and evaluate systems and processes to make sure work is carried out efficiently and effectively for both internal and external customers.
- Maintain excellent communication between each business function, internally and externally.
- Collaborate with other company functions to ensure best practice.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed above.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Third level qualification in Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
- 3+ year's experience working in an office environment.
- Strong written communication and computer skills.
- Capability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of the following: Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- SAP experience is advantageous.
- Numeracy/analytical skills, with the expertise to work with forecasts, budgets, cost control.
- Excellent communication skills, interacting, persuading, negotiating, and influencing key customers both internally and externally.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.