Title: Corporate Senior Sourcer UK & Ireland
Location: Cork City
Summary: Our Leading Corporate Client are going through a large expanding phase in Ireland and Europe. They are looking for an Experienced Senior Sourcer who will proactively identify candidates by utilizing online databases, job boards, contact lists, and employee referrals, as well as through networking and cold calling. The successful candidate will assist with building a pro-active pipeline of qualified candidates. The Senior Sourcer will also work closely with the recruiters and hiring managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- screening interest level, salary range, relocation needs, and basic qualifications; and forwarding qualified candidates to recruiters.
- In addition, he/she will partner with recruiters to provide support for candidate ideas, leverage resources, and share information to facilitate effective candidate searches
- Maintaining necessary applicant flow logs and other employment related reports as required
- Ability to develop a large and diverse qualified applicant pool from multiple sources including direct sourcing, competitive information, cold-calling, web sites, referrals, job fairs, advertising, networking, etc
- Dedication to meeting requirements of hiring managers and recruiters
- Strong Internet search and research skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Self-motivation with a history of exceeding high-performance standards
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to build productive relationships.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Provide feedback to the recruitment team regarding status of positions with regards to sourcing efforts
- Proven experience developing staffing solutions in a technical, high volume recruiting environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good networking skills
- Good interviewing skills used with internal hiring managers, outside agencies and partners, and potential candidates
- Good understanding of organizational structures, as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and employment practices
- Experience working with HR databases
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- A minimum of 8 years related experience (specifically in sourcing candidates) is preferred
- Previous knowledge of the Software industry
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree is required or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.