Kelly Services are seeking an experienced Senior Cell Culture/Virology Analyst for our Global Pharmaceutical client in Co. Mayo.
This is an exciting opportunity as you will work in and help to establish a new Cell culture/Virology Laboratory.
You will report to the Cell Culture Virology Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualification and/or validation of all equipment for new Cell culture/Virology Laboratory
- Draw up SOPs and implement testing in strict accordance with SOP(s) ensuring full GMP regulatory compliance as appropriate.
- Generate cell banks and viral stocks for use in specific client testing.
- Establishment of Test Method SOPs and validation of methods, where appropriate.
- Liaise with the Quality Department for the generation of all departmental quality documents including audit responses, facility replies and deviation reports.
- Responsible for reporting progress information to Management.
- Provide technical training to team as required.
- Generate risk assessments for laboratory and test items as required.
- Assist in laboratory investigations where necessary.
- Generation of GMP compliant SOPs, Protocols and reports.
- BSc or MSc a relevant science discipline (e.g. Biology, Biochemistry, etc.)
- 3+ years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Experience in in-vitro bioassays and project management highly desirable.
- Experience in virology highly desirable.
- In-Vitro Analytical techniques essential.
- Knowledge of biosafety classifications and Code of Practice for the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Biological Agents) Regulations 2013.
- Ability to problem solve and work on own initiative.
Please apply though the link or contact Niall on 086-4113572 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.