Title: Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs
Location: Dun Laoghaire
Support the coordination, development and/ or execution of CMC regulatory registration activities in accordance with company commercialization strategies and global regulatory plans. The Associate Regulatory Affairs is responsible for the registration of document(s) procurement, preparation, and coordination.
The Associate Regulatory Affairs will serve as liaison with other functional teams at the site in support of registration activities and generation and management of required documentation.
Works in collaboration with the Site RA CMC Team and other Global/Regional Teams as needed.
- Registration document(s) procurement, preparation, coordination submission and archival
- Coordinates legalization and delivery of registration documents following the instructions provided in the request.
- Maintains tracking and organization of documentation, including uploading in CSD tool or other document repository.
- Supports the Site Regulatory CMC Team in the compilation and preparation of marketing application and post-approval submissions as needed.
- Maintaining and optimizing relevant databases, tracking systems and document management processes to support the licenses.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and good documentation practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The applicant should have basic knowledge regarding CMC sections of a Marketing Application (BLA, NDA, IND, NDS)
- Proficient use of MS Office tools, SharePoint, and strong computer aptitude.
- Must have ability to work within team environment, but maintain a level of autonomy for managing daily tasks and activities
- Solid working knowledge on document management systems such as Documentum.
- Bachelor/Master's degree (Regulatory, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, or related discipline)
- Candidates MUST have GMP site experience, with of regulatory affairs experience
- Candidate needs Regulatory filings minimum.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.