Kelly Services is currently recruiting a Senior Associate Facilities and Engineering Compliance for our Global Biopharmaceutical client in south Co. Dublin.
The position will report to the Senior Engineering Manager and be responsible for the Facilities Department and will be a key member of the overall organisation.
This is a 1 year contract initially with excellent rate and opportunities available.
* Pest Control System Owner
* Accountable for overall documentation compliance for the department
* Support on oversight of EHS compliance
* Support the logistics and overall coordination within the department
* Shared responsibilities and oversight of the Integrated Facilities Management program
* Provide support with the completion of deliverables as required
* Day to day management of communication and any other tasks/projects assigned as per manager's request.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
* Bachelors' degree or similar relevant qualification.
* At least 1-3years experience in a GMP, Biopharmaceutical manufacturing plant.
* Experience in pharma industry
* Ability to build working relationships and effectively partnerships at all levels in the organization
* Excellent oral and written communication, facilitation, organizational and planning skills
* Proactive, self-starter with the ability to take on several projects at one time
* Basic computer skills (MS Office literate)
* Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices is a must
Please apply today or contact Niall Curley on 086-4113572 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.