Kelly Services are seeking an experienced Analytical Analyst for our global pharmaceutical client located in Ballina, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
This role shall report to the Analytical Services Manager and the main duties & responsibilities shall be:
- Assist in setting up the analytical methods like HPLC, protein concentration by A280 or water content assay including development and validation of the methods where necessary;
- Receipt and processing of test samples in LIMS.
- Safe and compliant disposal of all laboratory generated waste.
- Generation of GMP compliant SOPs, Protocols and reports.
- Carry out data calculations and basic statistics.
- Assist in internal, regulatory and client visits/audits and respond to findings.
- Sourcing, purchasing and stocking consumables, standards and reagents required for testing.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Analytical Analyst position:
- M.Sc. in a relevant science discipline (e.g. biochemistry, biotechnology or biology)
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Analytical techniques experience essential.
- Experience in development and validation of analytical methods according to ICH guideline required but not essential.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.