Kelly Services are are seeking an experienced Senior Analytical Analyst for our life science client located in Ballina, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
This role shall report to the Analytical Functional Manager and the main duties & responsibilities shall be:
- Project Management of routine batch release testing in the Analytical Services Department (client correspondence,/weekly calls, management of subcontractors, ensuring samples are released within the required timelines i.e. scheduling of tests, review of basic data, liaising with QA, generation of CoA etc.)
- Generation of GMP compliant SOPs, Protocols and reports.
- Sourcing, purchasing and stocking consumables, standards and reagents required for testing.
- Receipt and processing of test samples in LIMS
- Carry out data calculations ,basic statistics and trending. Provide additional information at the clients request as required.
- Assist in internal, regulatory and client visits/audits and respond to findings.
- Carry out test method procedures like generic ELISA, MAT assay, microplate assays or client specific immunoassays.
- Safe and compliant disposal of all laboratory generated waste.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Senior Analytical Analyst position:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Scientific Research preferably within a GMP regulated environment (EMEA/FDA) within the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, CRO Industry.
- Experience in project management essential.
- BSc/M.Sc. in a relevant science discipline (e.g. Analytical Chemistry)
- Experience in analytical techniques/immunoassays desirable but not essential.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.