Job Title: SAP Process Manager
Location: Approx 15 - 20 km outside of Galway City
Our Medical device client are hiring a SAP process Manager to develop, design and implement their SAP system with a Process manager. The client's approach is to take this role in a hybrid model with the ideal candidate being able to travel to their site in West Galway. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to ERP Manager within IT organization and will be the face of the department and company through interactions with internal and external customers, and vendors to collaboratively investigate and present technical solutions.
- Provide continuous improvement and support of SAP use for business working with IT partners to develop solutions based on business requirements and maximizing standard or customized functionality.
- Lead teams in the analysis, design, development, and implementation (set-up, testing, support, training, and enhancements) of SAP and Accounting digitizing applications.
- Lead implementation team in extracting and mapping SAP FICO master data.
- Provide assistance for extraction of FICO master data for audit purposes.
- Responsible for documentation of business requirements, test use cases, testing, training materials, and update/creation of application documentation for changes.
- Work effectively within the corporation's IT guidelines.
- Practice good housekeeping in all work areas and in electronic filing systems.
- Communicate with external vendors such as AMS, Basis Providers and 3rd Party software vendors.
- Communicate with other IT team members, all manufacturing sites at all levels, along with site and Corporate Business leadership teams.
- Site and Corporate Business leadership teams
- Domestic, US and international travel required
- Default UTC +1 or +2 time zone hours with flexibility to work other hours as projects require.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written English and German communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, customers and vendors
- Intermediate - high level abilities in Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word.
- Project management skills: proven ability to manage multiple tasks to conclusion, on time and without compromise to quality of work output.
- Proven ability to communicate optimally to both technical and non-technical audiences in written and non-written format.
- Business acuity: ability to identify stakeholders, business problems, business objectives while accounting for the impact across other business functions and systems.
- Ability to work with minimal direction in a very multifaceted environment.
- Ability to learn new systems and tools.
- Detail oriented, proactive, creative, efficient, and an active listener with the ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration related field or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-year SAP experience with emphasis on FICO core processes and experience with integration of FICO-related 3rd party software.
- Minimum 5-year experience in ERP migration and SAP implementation.
- Minimum 3-year experience with FI process automation applications.
- Knowledge of finance legal requirements for US, Europe, Asia, and Latin America desired.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.