The duties and requirements are outlined below:
- Intermediate knowledge of support concepts and policies
- Platform Scope: Grade 4 scope + the following:
- Document business processes, solutions and knowledge articles
- Document standard operating procedures
- Oncall production support including complex troubleshooting and triage
- Execute on proactive monitoring activites
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- ADM 201 Certified Salesforce administrator with 3+ years Administrative experience with a minimum 500-seat environment handling all aspects of CRM, case management and platform maintenance.
- Good understanding of Salesforce SOQL, SOSL and security model.
- Experience in handling field creation requests, validation rule implementation, workflow implementation, new record types and Approval flows.
- Good Understanding of salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, AppExchange and Salesforce Communities.
- Experience in working through a stream of cases and ensure turnaround times are met.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.