Job Title: Sales Project Manager
Our Global Tech client is expanding in the UK and Ireland for their sales team. The candidate will have an experienced and extensive background in Project Managing. The client is looking for a highly motivated individual with Sales Strategy, Marketing, Customer Success or Programs execution to join the growing UK&I Sales Programs team. The role will report into the Customer Success Group, and the position will be based out of the clients Dublin Offices.
- Develop a programmatic approach to on-boarding and Adoption for UK and Ireland SME business.
- Manage defined budget of this program including:
- Scope and source proposed SME Welcome Pack
- Develop and oversee automated fulfilment process for the above
- Champion and promote existing Getting Started content and programs to new customers
- Delight our customers by building a local community cohort
- Develop and lead calendar of UKI-specific "Welcome to the company" days to show the art of the possible and clearly explain the how, sourcing speakers and subject-matter experts from our Sales, Customer Success and Alliances teams
- Identify SME industry trends and topics and develop programs in tandem with Sales, Customer Success and Alliances to close the loop
- Define potential upside activities and programs to drive additional adoption and revenue growth
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in global SME Center of Excellence, and champion new initiatives to further improve the SME Customer Experience through automation, innovation, or partnerships
- 5+ years experience in a similar program's role or business development, sales readiness, marketing, or customer success, in a high-tech environment. Combination of these an advantage.
- Proven track record in driving demand generation / campaigns / programs through and with senior field sales organisation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and quantitative approach to solving problems
- Strong leadership, networking, relationship-building, communication and influencing skills
- Must be able to network across the company and to build/manage cross-functional virtual teams
- Strong organisational ability, experienced in planning and managing a systematic approach to demand generation through sales teams
- Proactive, creative and innovative thinker. Must be able to generate consistently new ideas for driving and supporting divisional priorities through Sales Programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, organised, detail-oriented, and resourceful
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands, sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, directness, and a "company first" mentality
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel required, Salesforce experience an advantage.
- English proficiency is a requirement, additional languages a plus
- Ideally 3+ year's experience in Life-Cycle marketing or Customer success program management
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.