Recruitment Professionals - All Levels.
Location: Cork & Galway
At Kelly Service we are looking for experienced recruitment professionals to join our teams in Cork and Galway.
Recruitment Team Lead/ Branch Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Onsite Recruitment Account Manager
Onsite Recruiter X 2
Kelly Services are looking for multiple experienced and entry level recruitment professionals to join either our Cork or Galway branches, to support the expansion of our Irish presence. We offer flexibility and a mature working environment, we are seeking driven, credible recruiting professionals that thrive in sales, with no geographical restrictions or ceiling to progression. The ideal candidates will have a strategic approach to winning new business, leveraging Kelly's footprint for success.
Leading the way in workforce solutions, Kelly Services were right at the heart of where the industry began back in 1948 and remain today within the Top 10 Recruitment Consultancies; listed as the 7th largest Talent Solutions Provider globally, we partner with 90 of top 100 Life Science organisations worldwide, and are looking to make these critical hires to support our continuous growth plans.
Although the current environment has meant Kelly has had to adapt in many ways, the need to connect people to work in ways that enrich their lives has remained core to the business' noble purpose.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full recruitment cycle;
- Posting jobs ads, cv screening, interviewing candidates and guiding them through the process;
- Identify opportunities to generate and increase revenue with existing clients, strengthening and forging lasting client relationships
- Attending clients meetings to gain commitment;
- Networking across all client events and attend industry related conferences
- Implementing sourcing strategies to find and attract best talent for the clients requirements
- Effectively working in partnership with internal consultants/stakeholders to maximise
candidate flow and pipeline
- Develop and maintaining a strong candidate pipeline;
- Understand and meet all monthly KPI's and revenue targets
- Ensure that all new clients are credit checked with signed term and conditions of business and that payment terms are followed/ PO'S are raised if required to ensure payment is received
For more information & a confidential chat regarding our current opportunities please forward your CV by clicking Apply
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.