Recruitment Consultant x2
Galway and Cork
We are hiring for Kelly Services Ireland one of the 7th largest staffing agencies in the world!
Our presence in Ireland is small but we are growing would you like to part of something bigger !
You will ideally have recruitment experience in medical devices, pharma, commercial or life science background.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process including: jobs ads, cv screening, interviewing candidates and guiding them through the process.
- Identify and follow up on leads to generate new business;
- Identify opportunities to generate and increase revenue with existing clients;
- Strengthen and forge strong client relationships;
- Attend meetings with clients to gain commitment;
- Network across all client events and attend industry related conferences
- Conduct external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, job boards);
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to find and attract candidates;
- Develop and maintain extensive and effective networks within professional associations and within the community to ensure a continuous flow of candidates;
- Utilise advanced internet mining techniques;
- Identify and research new innovative and creative sourcing methods;
- Utilise online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential candidates and ensuring they are compliant
- Develop and maintain a strong candidate pipeline;
- Understand and meet all monthly KPI's and revenue targets
- Ensure that all new clients are credit checked and that they have signed term and conditions of business.
- Once a candidate is placed ensure that payment terms are followed, and any PO'S are raised if required and ensure that payment is received.
The Recruitment Consultant must be:
- Ambitious and driven by success;
- Confident within a target driven environment;
- Passionate about progression with a proven track record of success.
- Come from a recruitment agency background either as a Consultant or BD position;
- Proven background in developing new business and winning PSL's;
- Confident in client facing meetings;
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.