Job Title: Recruitment and Administrative Specialist
Our leading Client who is a supplier of facilities management services to many of Ireland's best-known companies and state bodies is expanding their team in their Galway office. The ideal candidate will demonstrate flexibility while holding key administrative skills to assist with the day-to-day operations. The R&A specialist will have Excellent recruitment experience with a drive to consistently deliver and meet the business demands.
- Full recruitment cycle including Identify recruitment needs, Advertising, Screening CV's, Contacting Potential employees.
- Onboarding Employees including duties for Issuing contracts, Issuing & Updating Site Roster for all sites, and Garda Vetting where applicable.
- Off Boarding Employees as well as Securing Formal Resignation and Marking Leaver on HRIS.
- uploading all relevant information to the internal HR system.
- Uploading sick certs to HRIS & advising the Relevant Area Supervisor & Payroll Dept of the information.
- Manage, respond & redirect emails from HR email address in a prompt manner - addressing employees queries and aiding Supervisors as required.
- Monitor employee/operative holiday information from the internal system; Approve Cover on HRIS once notified from Area Supervisor.
- Aid with deployment of staff or recruit for cover as necessary.
- Monitor emails for all Area Supervisors, remaining vigilant for client complaints and/or missed shifts.
- Forward all emails with payroll/account related information to a designated central email address.
- Adhere & reference all company policies & procedures where applicable.
- List not exhaustive & other duties maybe assigned from time to time.
- Experience working in mass recruitment is essential for this role
- Knowledge or experience using HRM systems
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite packages including excel, word, PowerPoint
- Excellent Communication skills and flexibility to work with different teams
- Strong Administrative experience completing multiple duties daily
- 3rd level qualification in related discipline is advantageous
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.