Due to expansion and continued growth we are looking for a Recruitment administrator to join our Cork team.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, outgoing problem solver who works well as part of a team.
Your main responsibility will be to support the existing programs and account specialists achieve full compliance and maintain personnel records. You will be working with an ATS (Application tracking system) to help speed up the recruitment process while also assisting with reference requests and candidate management.
You will also be expected to assist the team with the recruitment and assessment process and support the high volumes of paperwork and documentation we go though.
You will be expected to possess
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to take direction from the account leads and work well as part of a team
- Previous experience working in an agency environment
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to manage time and prioritise workload effectively
- Experience working with Bullhorn is desirable but not essential
If your skills and experience match the above requirements please apply today or get in touch for a confidential discussion
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.