Job Title: Rapid Response Site Deployment Lead
Our client, a leading company in the Medical Device industry based in Co. Mayo are looking for a Rapid Response Site Deployment Lead to join their team. The Site Deployment Lead will work with Network (supply) planners and Rapid Response program team to complete initial set-up, configuration and testing of rapid response planning tool for a specific manufacturing site/supply chain. They will then support and enable the network planners to work with rapid response post implementation and leverage the planning process and tool to effectively manage and support the following planning activities.
* Formulate & Communicate short to mid-term tactical plans that balance supply & demand
* Proactively manage supply chain risks e.g. low cover and escalate issues where appropriate
* Align transfer orders to demand and send to ERP &/or local shipping system for execution
* Review transfer order exceptions and cancel, decrease or postpone orders if necessary
* Apply scenario planning & collaboration, leveraging Rapid Response functionality and tools
* Collaborate with Plant Schedulers, Demand planners, W&D, Cluster fulfillment, Commercial & Manufacturing to resolve supply risks & issues.
* Prepare for operating plan reviews with key stakeholders e.g. Plant management
* Support the Network manager with regional and/or Global SI&OP input.
* Monitor supply chain performance, review & approve planning parameters.
* Track tool adoption after the implementation of Rapid Response and support during hyper care
* Coach sites LIVE with Rapid Response and ensure standard process is understood and followed
* Provide input to Financial planning and forecasting processes
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.