Kelly Services are seeking an experienced Quality Technician for our Manufacturing client in Shannon, Co. Clare.
You will provide a timely and accurate product testing service in the QC laboratory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test products according to documented procedures/standard operating procedures and assign status of same
- Maintain calibration systems
- Inspection of incoming raw materials
- review of documentation/systems to ensure in line with ISO17025/ISO9001:2015
- Housekeeping of QC Laboratory to a high standard in line with 6S and Good Laboratory Practice
- 3rd level science qualification, preferably chemistry.
- Previous laboratory experience in similar industry with experience of autotitrator/manual titrations/wet chemistry techniques/GC/RI/KF/pH/Conductivity/ICP-MS/FAAS/XRF.
- Previous laboratory experience in similar industry with experience of autotitrator/manual titrations/wet chemistry techniques/GC/RI/KF/pH/Conductivity/ICP-MS/FAAS/XRF
- Knowledge of complex instruments like ICP MS, FAAS XRF
Please apply through the link or contact Niall Curley on 086-4113572 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.