Kelly Services currently have a number of Quality Engineering jobs available across the life science industry, both pharmaceutical and medical device. These roles are based with high profile clients in multiple occasions throughout Ireland, including Dublin, Galway, Cork and the midlands. The ideal candidate would, as a minimum, have:
- Level 8 degree in Quality or Degree in Science / Engineering.
- Experience within a similar role as quality engineer.
- 3+ years' industry experience in a medical device-manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment.
- Working knowledge of FDA/ISO/MDD Quality systems for Medical device companies.
- New product introduction and manufacturing process transfer experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Quality experience in component and device manufacturing desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.