Our client are looking for a Quality Engineer for a number of new exciting projects. The ideal candidate must have manufacturing experience, ideally from a pharmaceutical or medical device background and have lean project experience.
Qualifications and Experience
- We are looking for a qualified person to third level 8 degree in Engineering/Technical discipline
- 3-5 years relevant quality engineering experience.
- You are a dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in a quality engineering role with active involvement with the manufacturing floor.
- You will be competent in the use of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing Techniques.
- Proven experience in delivering projects from conception to completion, resulting in significant cost savings and process improvements.
- Experience of working within a regulated industry with knowledge of MDD (Medical Device Directive), ISO 13485 (Quality Management Systems), FDA, cGMP, and Risk Management (ISO 14971).
- Ability to manage self and others to achieve challenging targets is advantageous. Risk management training to ISO14971:2012 is desirable.
- You are innovative, proactive, and organised with excellent attention to detail and quality awareness.
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a high paced environment with an awareness of continued impact on production and the plant performance.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
If you are interested in this position please 'click apply'!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.