Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Co. Meath
Kelly Services are currently working with a Medical Device company in the Meath area. They are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The Quality Engineer will report to the Quality Manager and should have previous experience within a Quality Assurance role in a regulated industry with a strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Participate in quality system activities as required; New Product Introduction, Internal Audit program, Non-conformance/ complaint investigation and the implementation of robust corrective action
- Participate in an audit readiness program to ensure readiness for all audits, both announced and unannounced audits
- Assist in the analysis of quality systems with the intention of designing, promoting, and implementing systems and processes for continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
- Ensure the reporting of all quality activities is carried out accurately and in a timely fashion in keeping with the requirements of the management information system and SOP in place
- Ensure the plant hygiene and standard of GMP is maintained
- Carry out projects and duties as assigned by your manager in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner
- Ensure all reports are prepared accurately and issued in a timely fashion
- Ensure that excellent standards of quality are maintained throughout the business processes and monitor those standards on an ongoing basis
- Comply with the standard operating procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Documentation Practices, Facility Security
- Comply with all standard operating procedures in place relevant to your work activities ensuring not to perform any tasks you have not received training in
- Comply with the requirements of the Quality Management System and relevant standards
- Educated to a degree or equivalent level in Quality or Scientific discipline
- Must have experience in a Quality Assurance within a medical device company or Pharmaceutical field
- Experience with regulatory affairs and CAPA an advantage
- Have a flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work with and empathize with colleagues and customers from varied backgrounds and cultures
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.