Job Title: QMS Project Manager
Summary: Our global leading Veterinary Pharmaceutical company are looking for a highly experienced Quality Management Systems Project Manager. The role offers the ideal candidate to work anywhere In Ireland. This opportunity will focus on the development of internal systems in place while holding strong knowledge in troubleshooting, Agile methodology, Project Management software, and good analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Life science industry also.
- Delivers project management support and oversight for the company operations, with the initial implementation being CAPA/Deviations, and all other projects as needed by the business.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute the implementation plan.
- Works with the project team to manage constraints of schedule, budget and assigned resources to deliver defined scope.
- Partner with all stakeholders across the enterprise to ensure that all proper documentation for compliance is developed and delivered at the appropriate time.
- Ensure all project documentation is uploaded into the project SharePoint site including all required signoffs from one stage gate to the next.
- Manage access permissions to the project SharePoint site.
- Manage project budget, meetings with internal stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to produce weekly project status reports, presentations, change requests, update risk registers, decision logs, action logs, and meeting notes.
- Meet with Management and Portfolio Lead weekly to provide status updates.
- Ensure projects are executed on time, within budget and meet pre-established goals and objectives.
- Communicate system changes and issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the delivery of any open defects, integration work, and/or requested enhancements post launch within the timeline established.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/ Pharmaceutical or another related technical field.
- 10+ years direct work experience with project management experience, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Strong familiarity with project management software and collaboration tools, such as MS Project, SharePoint.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- Life Sciences industry experience including prior experience implementing systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience at working both independently is essential.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Can conform and swiftly adjusts to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Manages complex issues and risks and troubleshoots them as they arise.
- This role will regularly interface with all levels of the organization and with external vendors.
- Own computer IT equipment will be required for this contract position.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.