As the Manager QC Chemical Analytical Sciences (CAS), you will have responsibility for managing the CAS team and owning, facilitating, and undertaking activities pertaining to CAS within QC.
You will focus on compliance, continuous improvement and implementing a lean culture and Right First Time (RFT) for CAS duties and testing, including release of commercial and global release testing.
You will have broad technical knowledge within Chemical Analytical Sciences area and expanding knowledge of related disciplinary areas.
Ability to recognize and understand the cross-dependencies of the technologies and understands the impacts on the organization.
This a 1 year contract initially with an excellent rate on offer.
* Supervision/Management of QC CAS team
* Ensure all testing is performed in accordance with relevant procedures and within the required due date.
* Develop, revise and implement procedures that comply with appropriate regulatory requirements.
* Out of hours responder for CAS equipment (fridges /freezers / incubators)
* QC Representative for CAS at company network meetings
* Developing and coaching the QC CAS team.
* Ensure timely completion of lab investigations and deviations through the relevant procedures.
* Keeps abreast of current Corporate and industry requirements and compliance trends as they pertain to CAS.
* Participate in regulatory agency inspections as required.
* Manage and contribute to the achievements of department productivity and quality goals.
* Conduct performance appraisal reviews for staff and identify training requirements for further development of colleagues.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in a Science related field is required.
- 6+ years of biopharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP.
- Laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry, with of 2 - 3 years of specific sample management/ stability programme management experience is desirable.
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
- Possess key competencies to include planning/organisation, problem solving, communication, teamwork, flexibility, coaching and motivating.
- Proven experience of leading teams.
Please apply today or contact Niall Curley on 086-4113572 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.