Title: QC Lab Technician
Location: Limerick/ Shannon
Our client is looking for a talented Science/ Chemistry professional to join their team located at their facility in Shannon Co. Clare.
You will provide timely and accurate product testing service in the QC laboratories.
- Test products according to documented procedures/standard operating procedures and assign status of same, within an ISO 17025/17034/9001 Quality Management System
- Maintain calibration systems
- Inspection of incoming raw materials
- Liaison with QC and Production colleagues regarding scheduling of analytical workloads, disposition and adjustment of in process products.
- Problem solving where problems arise in the QC/Manufacturing areas
- Housekeeping of QC Laboratories to a high standard in line with 6S, Lean and good laboratory practice
- Any other responsibilities relating to QC or cross functional projects as may be required and assigned by the QC Supervisor or any member of the senior management team from time to time.
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications needed:
- Previous laboratory experience in similar industry with experience of autotitration / manual titration / wet chemistry techniques / conductivity / pH / RI / ICP / FT-IR / densitometry / viscometry / spectrophotometry / FAAS / XRF / GC / LC / HPLC
- Good laboratory practice
- Wet Chemistry
- 3rd level science qualification, preferably chemistry (minimum certificate level)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.