Job Title: QC Chemist
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement and adhere to company Quality Management Systems on a daily basis, ensuring all documentation is in compliance with cGMP standards.
- Adhere to and enforce company Health and Safety procedures including laboratory waste management.
- Reviews data and results of testing to ensure compliance to appropriate specifications and protocols.
- Support batch release, cert of analysis issuance process.
- Coordinates planning, organisation, and execution of analysis to support batch flow.
- Leads and coordinates reviews and laboratory investigations utilizing root cause problem solving skills.
- Conducts procedure updates in QC lab and GMP reviews of logbooks.
- Assists in the training of QC staff as needed.
- Provide support with audit/inspection requirements to ensure company compliance/readiness.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of company immternal processes and QMS including root cause analysis of any system or equipment issues applying scientific problem-solving skills.
- Actively promote compliance with regulatory requirements and execute cGMP in the performance of all daily activities and all applicable job functions, including maintenance of accurate record.
Education and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of relevant experience and a BS degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant experience and a MS.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
Working knowledge of GMPs, pharmacopoeial, and regulatory requirements for testing and validation.
Advanced knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
Ability to work effectively with a team to accomplish organizational goals.
Knowledge of HPLC and UPLC Systems.
Detail orientated with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
Self-motivating with the ability to multi-task and work on own initiative.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.