Kelly Services are recruiting for an experienced QC Chemist based in Galway with a life sciences client.
- Provide analytical chemistry services and support to Site
- Maintain, update and issue chemical methods, specifications and SOP's in compliance to pharmacopoeia and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with training of the analysts in areas of expertise and knowledge and in new methods, SOP's and updates.
- Trend such results, record on COA's where required and complete OOS's investigations on a timely basis.
- Support new product introduction projects.
- Degree in Science (Chemistry or Biochemistry preferred).
- Operational experience of quality laboratories in a pharmaceutical or medical device environment.
- Strong analytical ability
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.