The successful candidate will have a key role in prioritising and coordinating the execution of QC and Stability activities in line with department and company requirements
- Assist the Quality Control Manager in achieving company goals
- Day to day scheduling of laboratory activities
- Management of the Raw Material testing requirements, & results reporting
- Using the existing laboratory tools to generate and maintain performance related metrics
- Coaching / Mentoring - support members of team with problem solving and skill development to aid learning and early problem resolution.
- Recruitment - assist with recruitment of team members in line with resource requirements and to job spec.
- Timely close out of deviations and/or investigations.
- Assist with the timely completion of data reviewing as required.
- To identify training requirements and training of Chemists and organize training as required.
- To participate in all relevant training to ensure personal training plan is up to date.
- To calibrate and check calibrations of laboratory instrumentation as required.
- Take responsibility for issues as they arise and elevating them where necessary.
- Timely and complete handover of documentation and work in progress.
- Reporting on results via correct documentation in real time.
- To draft procedures, protocols, reports and company documentation as required.
- To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- Adhere to all good housekeeping practices
- Facilitate continuous improvement within the QC team
- Representing the Quality Control department at internal meetings and communications with customers.
- Plan all external laboratory testing, ensuring all testing is completed on time in full.
- Health & Safety
- Recruit, train, manage and develop team
- To perform additional tasks as agreed to support effective running of the business.
- Relevant third level qualification
- At least 5 years previous relevant experience
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.