The successful candidate will support Product Development and Commercial Supply by ensuring all components, raw materials, finished products and Stability are tested in accordance with cGxP.
- To review raw data from testing of components/raw materials/finished products and stability in a timely & efficient manner.
- To manage and control all raw data presented for review and file once completed.
- To complete required release documentation including commercial stability summary sheets.
- Trending of finished product and API testing.
- Complete investigations in a timely and efficient manner where applicable.
- Identify and action recommendations for improvements.
- Implement 5S and Lean lab initiatives.
- To support all other on-going laboratory functions & requirements.
- To ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- To perform additional team tasks as agreed to support effective running of the Business.
- To assist in the preparation for customer/ regulatory inspections.
- Health & Safety
- Relevant third level qualification
- At least two years experience working in a related technical environment.
- Analytical Test Methods - Creation and Review
- Operation of HPLC
- Operation of GC, FT/IR
- Computer Skills/Excel etc.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.