Kelly Services are currently recruiting a QA Supervisor for our Food Manufacturing client in Co. Offaly.
This is a permanent position with excellent package on offer.
This is an Evening Shift position - 3pm-12am
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaise with Plant Manager & Quality Manager.
- Ensure customer quality is met & exceeded.
- Collection of samples and logging of same.
- Project Management - the QA supervisor will own and manage his/her projects which must be completed within agreed timeframes providing value add to the business, involving key stakeholders ensuring accuracy and 360 communication of outputs.
- The principles of Lean must be applied daily in problem solving, root cause analysis and change management.
- Carry out quality checks within allocated timeframe.
- Ensure product safety.
- Ensure best practice, rules & regulations are in place & operating on site.
- Produce reports as required.
- Conduct environmental swabbing as determined.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained with respect to procedures, documentation control.
- Prevent any risk to food /product safety.
- Dealing with customer queries relating to company and supplier systems and policies
- Assisting with customer and regulator visits including ensuring appropriate PPE is in place.
- Ensure that all goods produced on site are to a high food safety and quality standard.
- Manage all aspects of quality & food safety from incoming material, processing to finished shipped product.
- Ensure that all products packaged conform to specification.
- Work with team to ensure that customer specifications are met.
- Maintain & Improve quality standards.
- Ensure traceability is maintained at all times.
- Provide interface to production staff, Science & Innovation on quality issues.
- Have good working relationships with other departments within the company.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience in maintaining quality systems and improving checks and systems.
- Experience working with production operatives in instilling quality and food safe focus.
- Strong and hands on knowledge of BRC and ISO standards.
- Experience in working with regulatory bodies and audits and visits.
- Excellent manufacturing knowledge of food systems
Please apply through the link or contact Niall Curley on 086-4113572 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.