Kelly Services are recruiting for a QA Specialist for a South Dublin based pharmaceutical client on a 12 month temporary basis.
Candidate MUST haves:
1) Relevant experience (5yrs +) working in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry (Med device considered) as a Subject Matter Expert providing overall quality direction and oversight for key functional areas (i.e. Process Development, Validation, Engineering, Information Systems)
2) Understanding of principles of Validation and New Product Introduction
3) Experience in change control, non-conformance, corrective and preventative actions, and validation practices.
Quality Assurance Tech Support Team responsible for:
1) NPI - Lifestyle management changes: New product into the site team support throughout the lifecycle. Engineering, PPQs to filing.
2) Provide support for bigger projects significant site project changes to the manufacturing areas, cleaning validation,
Interesting work, CW will be supported and given training.
Recent upgrade to site, Next Gen, great environment to work in.
Flexible working hours.
Due to current Covid 19 restrictions, this role will be mainly work from home, however candidates need to able to commute to site this is not a remote working role.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.