QA Documentation Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provides administrative support related to the following electronic systems LMS System - ComplianceWire
· Document Control System - Veeva Vault
· QS Management system - Trackwise
· Maintains documentation manuals to ensure accuracy and current information.
· Ensure the correct and timely input of training related documents into the LMS System ComplianceWire
· Participates in training on issues affecting own area of work. Notifies manager of compliance questions and issues.
· Provides additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management.
· Provides cover for Site Induction training, System end-user training, as required, to Cork & Dublin sites.
· Writes and revises SOPs and work instructions for continuous improvement of documentation systems.
· Provides Level 1 support for all systems previously listed.
· Participates in cross site teams as the a QA systems team representative - Attending associated meetings ensuring QA systems team are represented & concerns/ issues communicated, aiding in the identification of potential improvements and participating in discussions on issues/ queries on the associated systems/process.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
* Demonstrates entry level knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
* Demonstrates technical experience on any of the following systems within the Pharma, Med Device or Food sector - Quality System Management systems, Learning Management System or Document Control systems.
* Demonstrates entry-level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
* Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Demonstrates solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Demonstrates an ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional peers.
* Demonstrates ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
* Demonstrates basic knowledge of organizing, filing, scanning of documents and records.
Education and Qualifications:
* 2+ years of relevant system administration experience in Pharma, Med Device or Food sector.
* Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
* Exemplary attendance and time-keeping record
* Excellent Computer Skills
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.