We are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity based in Galway City for a medical device client. The Project Manager will have reponsibility for managing new product development from inception to launch.
- Strong Project Management skills, PMI or PMP certification an advantage
- Experience in Medical Devices and in managing the Design Control Process is a distinct advantage
- Exposure to embedded systems design
- Advanced computer skills in MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Supporting & Leading Projects across the required business functions which could include Design, Tooling, Validation and Production Projects, working to PMO framework
- Work closely with the commercial team to develop solutions based on customer requirements that deliver a significant return on investment for the business in line with PMO guidelines.
- Liaising with key customers and managing expectations of same, with a view to increasing revenues and margin with customers.
- Supporting New Business Development Initiatives, which could include project costing & proposals, research and marketing initiatives, amongst others
- Participate and lead where necessary internal projects and initiatives, inclusive Operational Development, R&D related projects
- Support project bidding in terms of project & product costings, budgets, tracking and related activities
- Support talent management, teamwork ethos and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with PMO lead to establish & drives best practices within Projects.
- Work closely with Supply Chain to source, monitor and control suppliers.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.