The successful candidate will apply the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques of project management / operational excellence to ensure optimal execution of programs/projects.
* Arrange agreement among the project team, customers, and management on the goals of the project
* Develops and maintains the Project schedule/plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources and responsibilities - to deliver the project, and measure progress against schedule and budget
* Effectively communicate with everyone involved in the project
* Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project
* Execute prudent risk and issue management.
* Maintains Actions/Risk and Decision logs
* Generates and owns the GMP change control.
* Motivate, support and direct project team members to deliver on project plan.
* Leads Team meetings and cross functional collaboration
* Works with resource managers from across the organisation to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time
* High Energy and Commitment
* Ability to work independently
* Comfortable leading across multiple stakeholders & multinational teams
* Strong ability to influence and affect change
* Capable of resolving issues of conflict effectively
* Strong communicator
* A proven track record in the ability to transfer goals and objectives into measurable plans
* Ability to identify gaps/risks and put appropriate remediation plans in place
* Uses strong relationships to identify requirements and potential opportunities
* Employs project management techniques and Problem Solving
* Provides leadership, guidance and advice in own field of project management
Systems / Equipment:
* MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, Change Control & Document Management Systems
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.