Kelly Services currently have a number of Project Manager jobs available across the life science industry, both pharmaceutical and medical device. These roles are based with high profile clients in multiple occasions throughout Ireland, including Dublin, Galway, Cork and the midlands. The ideal candidate would, as a minimum, have:
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of project & program management principals
- Actively use project management tools to independently manage projects
- Use planning and budgeting skills to meet project outcomes
- Organize and manage work streams for projects, domestic and international resources
- Proactively identify variance, propose mitigation and escalate as necessary
- Manage project risks
- Demonstrate effective stakeholder management including to senior management
- Foster cross functional and business partnership
- Demonstrate business acumen and entrepreneurship in managing programs and projects
- Project Management qualification e.g. PMI
- 10+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience managing large cross-functional teams (quality, software, testing & hardware)
- Software experience within regulated environment (medical devices, finance, insurance, e-commerce industries preferred)
- Interpret resource and project data into decision making information
- Advanced knowledge of MS project, Visio, excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience managing large resource pools, budgets and overall project or program level responsibilities.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.