Kelly Services currently have a number of Project Engineering jobs available across the life science industry, both pharmaceutical and medical device. These roles are based with high profile clients in multiple occasions throughout Ireland, including Dublin, Galway, Cork and the midlands. The ideal candidate would, as a minimum, have:
- Experience as time served Process/Project Engineer
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical/medical device environment
- Experience with regulated environment documentation practices
- Must be able to lead cross-functional teams in problem solving, development of improvement plans and root cause-analysis.
- Experience of commissioning and maintenance of complex plant and equipment
- Project Management experience
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
- IT literate (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.