The ideal candidate for this role would have energy engineering and project management experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, evaluate, plan and execute Energy Projects in the facility
- Support the plants ISO50001 initiative
- Continuously improve production processes in manufacturing
- Lead project teams as part of product improvements, automation, and quality improvements
- Troubleshoot issues that arise within the manufacturing process, driving to root cause
- Serve as advocate and role model for integrating change into the organization as well as serve as departmental role model of professional behavior and presence.
- Lead change control activities and process within cross functional departments
- Support Capital and lead Improvement Projects
- Project liaison sharing technical knowledge/experience.
- Demonstrable fault finding skills
- Experience as time served Process/Project Engineer
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with regulated environment documentation practices
- Must be able to lead cross-functional teams in problem solving, development of improvement plans and root cause-analysis.
- Experience of commissioning and maintenance of complex plant and equipment
- Project Management experience
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
- IT literate (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.