Job Title: Project Engineer
Our client, a leading Medical Device company in the Mayo area have an opening for a Project Engineer within the Engineering team who design and manage many of the projects including new installations and improvements to the existing manufacturing process.
Project Engineers are responsible for executing projects within the framework of cGMP and in compliance with company and local requirements. Within this role, the engineer will be required to lead and manage multiple projects, liaising with the project team and all associated departments on site relating to the engineering objects and ensuring work is completed on time and within budget.
The role will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- To work in a safe manner and in compliance with all Baxter Health, Safety & Environment mandatory policies, standards and procedures.
- Lead and execute key plant projects ensuring time-lines are met and deliverables achieved.
- Ability to write User Requirement Specifications and execute Design / Installation / Operational / Performance Qualification activities as part of project execution.
- Ability to perform risk management and translate the results into action and implementation plans to then execute.
- Identify, develop and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Support and adhere to personnel policies and procedures.
- Plan and prioritise their work load to ensure that agreed deadlines are met.
- Provide periodic updates to the Engineering Manager, Head of Engineering and other relevant personnel.
- Adhere to the Baxter Change Control Management System for all changes to existing or implementation of new systems.
- Perform such other duties as the management may reasonably require from time to time.
- On occasions, be expected to work late and at weekends to ensure time-lines are met.
- Internal Contacts - Work with production managers, supervisors, engineers and production staff.
- External Contacts - Liaise with suppliers and vendors inputting to the validation of projects being handled.
- Ideally degree level education in Engineering or similar or equivalent industry experience.
- Specific training and education in engineering field and / or their implementation in the pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
- Minimum 2 years in regulated industry
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.