Our client are looking for a number of a Project Engineer for a number of new exciting projects. The ideal candidate must have manufacturing experience, ideally from a pharmaceutical or medical device background and have lean project experience.
- You will contribute by leading critical plant projects and core project teams in the areas of new process/equipment introduction, automation, product transfers, material change/qualification, product branding, cost reduction, continuous improvement (OpEx), energy and maintenance excellence projects.
- You will be responsible for successful project execution following a structured stage gated process, meeting all key deliverables and metrics in the form of safety, quality, service and cost.
- You will provide expertise on project execution to industry standards.
- You will support other projects and initiatives across the plant where required, liaising effectively with internal and external customers.
- You will participate in departmental and site initiatives designed to drive continuous improvement and individual development.
- You will generate technical protocols and reports that will support change control deliverables such as process optimisation, design verification, stability, packaging qualifications and validation qualifications, etc.
- You will adhere to GMP based Quality Systems requirements for medical devices and medicinal product (e.g. MDD, EU GMP Guidelines Vol IV Part 1 for medicinal product, ISO 13485).
Qualifications and Experience Required
- We are looking for a qualified person to third level 8 degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or related engineering discipline and desirably with 3-5 years relevant Project Engineering experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and Project Leader who can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced within a Project Engineering role within Manufacturing and/or Engineering Project Management functions with the ability to lead and execute high profile projects.
- Proven experience in delivering projects from conception to completion, resulting in significant cost savings and process improvements.
- You will be competent in the use of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing Techniques to support process optimisation, design verification, packaging and validation qualifications.
- Broad knowledge of materials and processes applicable to medical device industry is desirable.
- Experience of medical device industry regulations, manufacturing engineering role and ability to manage self and others to achieve challenging targets is advantageous. You are innovative, proactive, and organised with excellent attention to detail and quality awareness.
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a high paced environment with an awareness of continued impact on production and the plant performance.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
If you are interested in this position please 'click apply' or get in touch with Fergal Conry at Kelly Services on 0860445497
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.