Kelly Services are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to support the Sales Enablement team for a Dublin based computer software company on a temporary basis until July 2021.
The Project Coordinator will have the responsibility for driving, scheduling, and tracking the completion and performance of various Enablement programs. As a Project Coordinator, you will also work with Enablement leaders and cross functional teams to manage the Enablement request intake process, and assess Enablement requests for decision making. You will work directly with other members of the Program Management Office to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope, timelines, priorities, and budget. You are an ideal candidate if you have a solid track record of successfully managing the coordination of programs and events through delivery, are comfortable with supporting large, complex programs across the globe - and across time zones, have experience leading cross-functional project teams, strong communication skills, and demonstrated organizational management.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors as necessary for the flawless execution of program deliverables.
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule training sessions, workshops and events, and provide day-of support.
- Track and monitor enrollment, create attendee rosters, send reminder emails, pre-course work, manager notifications, post-course communication, etc. per course requirements.
- Manage course evaluations and report program performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Schedule presenters and/or facilitators for respective courses.
- Maintain team Google site with all relevant course information.
- Implement best practices and standards to ensure consistency and quality across the entire portfolio of Sales Enablement programs.
- Evaluate new enablement requests through conducting discovery interviews, completing assessments, and determining prioritization.
- Prepare presentations for the team and senior management highlighting program or portfolio performance in an easy to understand executive-ready manner.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven working experience in project management, Agile a plus
- Experience planning, coordinating and tracking attendance for large scale training sessions, meetings and events
- 2-4 years experience in the software industry.
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit.
- Excellent attention to detail, oral, written and presentation skills, confident communicator.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn/develop new reporting tools.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels and across business functions
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Responds well to feedback.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / CSM /Agile certified practitioner is a plus.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.