Job Title: Project Coordinator
Our Leading IT systems Client in Dublin are looking to expand their Project Management Office (PMO) and are looking for a Project Co-ordinator. If you're a person who enjoys the planning, coordinating and execution of running programs for sales distribution teams apply today. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Project Coordinator to support the team in audience identification, scheduling, logistics, producing events, documentation, and tracking the completion, attendance and performance of project sessions held.
- Coordinate and manage internal resources and third parties/vendors as necessary for the flawless execution of program deliverables.
- Plan, coordinate, and schedule training sessions, workshops and events, prep speakers, and provide day-of event support.
- Utilize Salesforce technology to assess global demand for enablement.
- Track and monitor enrolment, create attendee rosters, send reminder emails, pre-course work, manager notifications, post-course communication, etc. per course requirements.
- Manage course evaluations and report program performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Schedule presenters and/or facilitators for respective courses.
- Book conference rooms, coordinate catering, and coordinate delivery of training supplies.
- Manage Slack channel communications
- Maintain team internal sites with relevant course information.
- Implement best practices and standards to ensure consistency and quality across the entire portfolio of Sales Enablement programs.
- Evaluate new enablement requests through conducting discovery interviews, completing assessments, and determining prioritization.
- Prepare presentations for the team and senior management highlighting program or portfolio performance in an easy to understand executive-ready manner.
- Perform data entry into spreadsheets, LMS and other tools.
- Conduct monthly & quarterly reviews of org charts, links, photos etc. to keep sites up to date and useful.
- Proven working experience in project management, Agile a plus.
- 2-3 years of related experience.
- Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team spirit.
- Excellent attention to detail, oral, written and presentation skills, confident communicator.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn/develop new reporting tools.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels and across business functions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Responds well to feedback.
- Experience using: Zoom/Zoom Breakout Rooms/ Google Apps
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / CSM /Agile certified practitioner is a plus.
- Understanding of Company Product offerings.
- Experience with Google (Sheets, Calendar, Slides, Gmail)
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.