Title: Production Technician
Location: Co. Clare
The successful candidate will report to the Production Manager and will ensure batches are manufactured in accordance with appropriate SOPs and will be assigned targets to meet all planning requirements.
- Manufacture of batches in accordance with relevant SOPs including filling, capping, and sealing where required.
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping.
- Perform equipment checks as per schedule.
- Collaborate with support staff regarding material requirements
- Make sure all Health and Safety standards are complied with.
- Troubleshooting production issues and work alongside with colleagues in QC and planning to ensure demand requirements are met in accordance with the allocated time frame.
- Willing to avail of upskilling and cross training when required.
- Contribute to both functional and cross functional teams as required.
- Additional duties may be assigned by Production Manager, Quality Director, or member of the management team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3rd level science qualification, chemistry highly desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a highly regulated manufacturing/laboratory environment.
- Good Laboratory Practice.
- Knowledge and experience with ISO17025, ISO9001, ISO17034.
- Previous exposure to batch manufacturing.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Skills to organise and prioritise in a deadline driven environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Cross functional teamwork.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.