Job Title: Production Team Lead.
The Production Team Lead will be responsible for organizing and leading a team in an efficient and effective manner to ensure production plan is met and report on same. She/he will be responsible for meeting productivity, efficient, quality and EHS targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promote compliance with Health & Safety regulations.
- Responsible for labour efficiency and quality metrics.
- Review throughout and implementation of lean principles in line with continuous improvement objectives.
- Focus will be to manage positive employee relations and develop team-versatility.
- Maintain all GMP and quality system requirements.
- Ensure scheduled skill and procedure training is carried out on time, evaluate effectiveness and maintain all associated records.
- Review and report manufacturing issues to the Supervisor on a daily basis.
- Use in-house IS systems to track and report on key metrics identified e.g batch analysis, OEE.
- Induct new staff, carry out performance appraisals, counselling and discipline interviews.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives where performance is below expectation.
- Daily rota for your team ensuring resources, works orders and material are in place.
- Close production works orders in Online Folders and Syspro.
- Booking stock to inventory and maintenance of daily production log.
- Opening Works Orders in Pragma.
- 50% on the line to cover breaks / absenteeism etc.
- CAPA investigation and completion.
- Arrangement of Post Pack audits and Inspections and record keeping.
- Updates on packing instructions in NQMS.
- Strong systems knowledge.
- Working knowledge of GMP, ISO Quality Standards and Production Processes.
- Mindful Leadership Mind-Set.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Decision-making and reporting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent record.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.