Job Title: Production Operators
Duration: 12 - 23-month contracts
Recruitment Process: Assessment, Interview, Medical, Reference Checks
We recruit for a number of leading Medical Device companies in Galway.
If you wish to be considered for production or similar type roles with Kelly Services, please submit your CV along with a cover letter stating your preferred shift pattern and notice period (if any).
Example of Shifts Available:
Day shift: Monday - Thursday 7.00am - 3.30pm, Friday 7.00am - 12.30pm
Evening shift: Monday - Thursday 3.30pm - 12.00am, Friday 12.30pm - 6.00pm
Night shift: Monday - Thursday 12.00am - 7.00am, Sunday 8.00pm - 7.00am
Your New Job
- Assembling medical devices, quality checks, packaging and labelling
- Working as part of a team to hit targets & deadlines
- Inspection of product at various steps of the assembly process - visual with the use of a camera or a microscope
- Handling small and fragile products
- Ensure that high quality standards are maintained, follow work procedures and specifications and adhere to GMP
- Using computerised equipment or machinery
What we look for:
- Candidates must be educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent
- Previous experience in the Medical Device industry or similar area desirable
- High level of dexterity
- Have a solid and dependable working history
- Able to learn quickly and the ability to learn technical information
- Able to use manual equipment
- Must be computer literate
- Fluent in written and spoken English essential
- Must hold Full Right to Work in Ireland
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.