Job Title: Production Operators
Kelly Services are delighted to expand our services into the automotive industry, partnering with a manufacturing company based in Millstreet, Co. Cork. They are looking for Production Operators to join their growing team. This is a excellent opportunity for successful candidates to gain experience working in a fast-paced production environment with a global company.
- Manufacturing of automotive and sensor products
- Operation of various machines and robots
- Perform product checks and inspection
- Record production information, such as production output, machine downtime and defects
- General machine and work-station cleaning
- Meet achievable targets
- Ensure the highest standards of quality are always adhered to
- Experience in a manufacturing environment an advantage but not essential
- Good computer and numerical skills an advantage
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be available to work 3 cycle shift if required
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.