Title: Production Operator
- Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to customers.
- Manufacture product as per procedure for each work step.
- Comply with procedures for each work step and ensure product meets quality standards and specifications.
- Ensure that all work documentation is completed as per company procedure.
- Ensure product meets quality standards and specifications.
- Use inspection equipment as required.
- Check that all equipment used in production has been calibrated before use.
- Ensuring daily output targets are met and recorded.
- Reporting issues and high scrap to Production, Engineering and Quality Departments.
- Carry out light preventative maintenance activities should this be required.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ensure your own health, safety & welfare and that of any other person who may be affected by your actions or omissions while at work.
- Report any unsafe situations to Support Team.
Education and/or Experience:
- Leaving Cert or equivalent level of education.
- 1 to 2 years related experience on a Production line in a Medical Device or Electronics environment.
- Hand assembly skills with good manual dexterity is a necessity.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively as part of team
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.