Product Builder required for Medical Device Client Company for Night Shift for 6 month contract.
The Product Builder will be responsible for manufacturing products in compliance with standard operating procedures and company goals.
The successful candidate will:
- Consistently meet customer requirements.
- Maximise output by operating efficiently and minimising waste.
- Be innovative in line with lean thinking and process excellence.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and Health & Safety standards.
- Demonstrate a quality culture within the team, ensuring that procedures and work methods for the area are accurate and fully complied to.
- Willing to be flexible and open to learning, and training in new processes
- Be open, honest and flexible within and across the team.
- Depending on experience, assist in training new Product Builders.
- Depending on experience, assist in the development of improved/new products and processes
- All other duties as assigned by your Group Leader.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- High level of dexterity is essential.
- Previous experience in the Medical Device industry is a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- An appreciation of Engineering, Quality Systems and lean manufacturing.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to work in a highly technical, challenging and changing environment.
- Good technical aptitude and an ability to learn processes quickly.
- Demonstrated high level of self-discipline.
- Previous experience in a target driven environment is an advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Have proven time keeping and attendance record.
- Be willing to work as part of a team.
Be able to work on your own initiative.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.