Production Operative required for a contract role based on our Client site Creganna Medical.
Good technical knowledge and ability to run and trouble shoot machines is essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Experienced in running grinding machine, ideally in the medical device industry.
- Ability to set-up and adjust/calibrate machine according to SOP.
- Troubleshoot any issues.
- Maximise output by operating efficiently.
- Be innovative in line with lean thinking and process excellence.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and Health & Safety standards.
- Willing to be flexible and open to learning, and training in new processes
- Be open, honest and flexible within and across the team.
- Depending on experience, assist in the development of improved/new products and processes
- All other duties as assigned by your Group Leader.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- High level of dexterity is essential.
- Previous experience in the Medical Device industry or related manufacturing environment running grinding or related machine ( CNC or related experience will be considered).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- An appreciation of Engineering, Quality Systems and lean manufacturing.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to work in a highly technical, challenging and changing environment.
- Good technical aptitude and an ability to learn processes quickly.
- Demonstrated high level of self-discipline.
- Previous experience in a target driven environment is an advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Have proven time keeping and attendance record.
- Be willing to work as part of a team.
Be able to work on your own initiative
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.