Job Title: Production Operator
Job Purpose: Responsible for in process inspection/labelling/packaging of Thermoformed Product as per Quality Instruction and Packing Instructions. Responsible for assembly/inspection/packaging of contract pack product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to safety procedures at all times. Report all accidents, incidents and near misses to the Safety Officer and Production Supervisor.
- Work as part of a team to ensure effective communication of:
- Manufacturing/Quality issues as experienced during their shift.
- Areas requiring urgent attention from facilities or other departments
- Suggestions for process/productivity improvement.
- Cost reduction opportunities.
- Ensure that all necessary precautions are taken to upkeep a level of personal/work hygiene in the cleanrooms 10K and general production floor by wearing appropriate clean protective garments as per Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) procedures.
- Responsible for operation of contract pack, re-work, assembly production line where applicable - duties as specified by supervisor.
- Label generation (where applicable)
- Responsible for operation of contract pack, re-work, assembly production line where applicable - duties as specified by Supervisor.
- IT - Online Folders, NQMS, Syspro (where applicable)
- In the instance where operators are working in packing externally then the following is required:
- Transport of goods to stores using pallet truck when required.
- Generation of AWM Barcode labels.
- Operation of Cello-Wrap machine
- Ensuring correct packaging is used on the product.
- Leaving Cert or equivalent.
- Fluent English (Written/Spoken).
- 6 months relevant experience is preferred.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.