Production Operatives required for a 12 month contract based role based on our Client site Creganna Medical.
Good technical knowledge and catheter experience is essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Experienced in assembly of small catheters under microscope ( other catheter experience will be considered).
- Have strong dexterity skills
- Good documentation practice
- High attention to detail
- Maintain proper housekeeping and Health & Safety standards.
- Willing to be flexible and open to learning, and training in new processes
- Be open, honest and flexible within and across the team.
- All other duties as assigned by your Group Leader.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- High level of dexterity is essential.
- Previous experience in the Medical Device industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- An appreciation of Engineering, Quality Systems and lean manufacturing.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to work in a highly technical, challenging and changing environment.
- Good technical aptitude and an ability to learn processes quickly.
- Demonstrated high level of self-discipline.
- Previous experience in a target driven environment is an advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Have proven time keeping and attendance record.
- Be willing to work as part of a team
- Be able to work on your own initiative
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.