We are seeking Production Operators for our Galway based client.
Job Title: Production Operator (Product Builder)
Location: Creganna Medical, Parkmore, Galway
Duration: Min 23-month Kelly Services contract
Recruitment Process: Assessment, Interview, Medical, Reference Checks
Creganna Medical is a leading Medical Device company who specialise in minimally invasive delivery & access devices, providing the full spectrum of services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market.
We have the following shifts available:
Your New Job
* Assembling medical devices, quality checks, packaging and labeling
* Working as part of a team to hit targets & deadlines
* Inspection of product at various steps of the assembly process - visual with the use of a camera or a microscope
* Handling small and fragile products
* Ensure that high quality standards are maintained, follow work procedures and specifications and adhere to GMP
* Using computerised equipment or machinery
What we look for:
* Candidates must be educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent
* Previous experience in the Medical Device industry or similar area desirable
* High level of dexterity and attention to detail
* Have a solid and dependable working history
* Able to learn quickly and the ability to learn technical information
* Able to use manual equipment
* Must be computer literate
* Fluent in written and spoken English essential
* Excellent time and attendance record
* Experience of meeting and exceeding targets
NB: If successful, you will be placed on a panel, awaiting your preferred shift pattern to become available.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.